Founded in December 2014 by The Boston Globe, Harvard University, MIT and Massachusetts General Hospital, HUBweek is a first-of-its-kind civic collaboration and weeklong festival that brings together the most creative and inventive minds making an impact in art, science and technology.
There is a unique concentration of brainpower, ingenuity, and creativity in the Greater Boston region; it draws people from around the world and from every industry. The unifying characteristic is a willingness to attack big problems, and a focus on making life better and improving the human condition at both a local and global level.
HUBweek exists to support and strengthen that innovation ecosystem – and to connect people to it from here and abroad.
We believe in collaboration, inclusivity and, above all, impact. We have built a community of thousands of smart, curious, creative people working hard to build a better future. We hope you’ll join us.
- Brendan Ryan, Executive Director
- Liz Paquette, Head of Marketing and Communications
- Denise Thayer, Head of Business Development
- Leonie Bradbury, Director of Arts and Creative Initiatives
- Ryan Ferguson, Director of Community Engagement
- Max Rollinger, Director of Program Operations
- Thomas Ricci, Visual Designer
- Maria Medina, Marketing Communications Associate
- Ben Winter, Customer Acquisition/Growth Associate
- Lisa Su, Curatorial Intern
- Anupriya Rath, Analytics Intern
- Anthony Rosati, Intern
Questions? Check our FAQ page here.